American Business Appraisers
As a certified appraiser, Ms. Eaves is a partner with American Business Appraisers, LLC with offices in Arizona and New Mexico. American Business Appraisers specializes in business valuation, as well as machinery and equipment appraisals services.
Since 1999, Ms. Eaves has performed valuation services for privately-held businesses, professional practices nationwide and internationally. She has performed valuations for a variety of businesses including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, service companies, professional practices, family limited partnerships, finance, medical practices, agriculture operations, construction companies, oil and gas businesses and real estate holding companies. Additionally, Ms. Eaves has served as an expert witness on business valuation litigation matters.
Ms. Eaves earned a Bachelor of Science from Louisiana Tech University and an MBA from the University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton College of Business. Ms. Eaves is a member of the Institute of Business Appraisers, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, NEBB Institute and International Society of Business Appraisers.
Prior to a career in business valuation, Ms. Eaves was involved in small business ownership in the publishing industry and she spent eight years as Center Director for the US Small Business Administration’s Small Business Development Center program in Louisiana and Arkansas.
Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) – The Institute of Business Appraisers (2002-present).
Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (2013-present).
Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) – NEBB Institute (2009-present).
Business Certified Appraiser (BCA) – International Society of Business Appraisers (2013-present).
Accredited by Institute of Business Apprasiers (AIBA) – The Institute of Business Apprasiers (1999-retired 2002)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS
- International Society of Business Appraisers – Ms. Eaves serves as the co-chair of the organization’s Board of Advisors (2014-present).
- International Society of Business Appraisers – Ms. Eaves serves as chair of the Qualifications Review Board and is a member of the organization’s Education Committee (2013-present).
- American Business Appraisers National Network – Ms. Eaves serves on the Network’s Board of Directors and is current the Managing Member (2016-present)
- The Institute of Business Appraisers – Professional Responsibility Board (2009-2012).
- The Institute of Business Appraisers – Qualifications Review Committee (2006-2013). Ms. Eaves reviewed demonstration reports for the organization’s professional designations (2006-2013).
- The Institute of Business Appraisers – Board of Governors. Ms. Eaves was elected to serve the organization as a board member to formulate the strategic direction of the IBA (2013-2014).
- Financing Ozarks Regional Growth and Economy (FORGE), an SBA micro-lender (2006-2013) – Ms. Eaves serves on the organization’s Board of Directors.
- The Institute of Business Appraisers – Ms. Eaves was recognized as a distinguished member of the organization (2009-2010).
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal (2006) – Ms. Eaves was honored as a member of the publication’s distinguished 40 under 40 Class of 2006.